With school now in full swing, homework needs to find its way back into many families routines.
- Free on TpT 4th Grade: Monthly Speller's Choice Menus. RubiStar is a tool to help the teacher who wants to use rubrics, but does not have the time to develop them from scratch.
- LOL See more This is a great center that I utilize during literacy rotations. The Web offers many tools for teaching vocabulary and spelling. Nd great ideas here.
- Print on pretty colored cardstock, laminate, and they can be used over and over again. Need to modify it but it would work great in my class: See More Sight Words Spelling Tic-Tac-Toe center idea for k2 even 3-5 may lik this idea but with a little more challenge See More More than 40 ways to practice spelling.
- UcRKrJywUvY See More Would change a few- but cute idea.
- Each night for homework, the See More Use Spelling BINGO as an alternative to spelling tic-tac-toes. Players take turns guessing coordinates.
What Everyone Should Be Aware Of About Spelling Assignment Ideas
It's great to work with such amazing teachers! Go on a reading adventure with Leo, the Lobster who loves to spell. Elve interactive games to play!
- This is a sheet that the students keep all year. Students must choose one activity from each column. Free 5th Grade Spelling Word Lists Online Interactive Tests Lessons Games with Daily and Weekly spelling activites Reporting
- The goal of the game is to sink all of your opponent's words. This 60 spelling acti.
- Players take turns guessing coordinates. build vocabulary, literacy, phonics, spelling skills with VocabularySpellingCity. Prove vocabulary, a core reading skill, with gamified context rich
- Literacy embedded into the curriculum.
Send this game home to make spelling homework a bit more fun See more BATTLESHIP SPELLING PRACTICE A 2-player game where each student inserts the word list in to spaces going across. These K 8 sample lists are useful for practice within their corresponding grade levels. Ey are in alphabetical order, separated into 10 word lists. R